Space Gladiators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space Gladiators

an Rpg made for people who want to be gladiator's in many different and wierd races

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Admin

Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] Empty
PostSubject: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:12 pm

Sarrow Floated in his tank. He hated being a freak but he was happy that he wasn't the only one. He starts trying to get the guy in the next cage to talk to him. " Hey dude how long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
https://spacegladiators.forumotion.com
Flailer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:15 pm

"I don't know, a few years. You?" Said Neo, looking at the guy next to him. He took a bite of his fruit and scratched his back with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:18 pm

" A few years. I wasn't shipped here when I was first mutated because I lived in the ocean but then they caught me." Sarrow saw an alien dropping food into his tank and he tried to take a bite out of him. That just got him a shock from the alien's shock staff. He grabs the raw bloody meat and takes a bite out of it. " I'm Sarrow by the way who are you."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:21 pm

"I go by one name, Neo. They took away most of my memory when they mutated me, so they gave me that as a codename. But you know one cool thing about this?" He said, taking another bite of his fruit. "My tail is a perfect back scratcher."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:23 pm

" Lucky I didn't get a tail. I mean I was fused with a croc and a shark both things that have tails and I didn't get one. I think I got screwed." Sarrow takes another bite of the meat. " You know they think we're the animals but they're the ones who make us fight each other."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:27 pm

"Hey, they're nice enough to give us food. But they're still evil psychopaths." He said, finishing his fruit. Just then, an alian dropped down a giant apple. "What, no crickets?" he remarked. The alien shocked him with his staff thing. "Hey! I'm just asking for some more food!"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:31 pm

" Told you they were animals. Shocking us for even saying something." Sarrow finishes the meat and more is dropped in. " You know I don't remeber what regular food tastes like. After I was put back in my village they forced me to the ocean and I started eating fish. And now all these idiots feed me is raw meat." Sarrow swims up and grabs the meat that was dropped in and gets shocked again. " I hate them so much." He says as he swims back down.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:34 pm

"So do I. It's a good thing they can't hear us in these cages." He took a bite of the apple, and then stretched his mout a bit, swallowing the apple whole. "Done. Can I have my crickets now?" The alien dropped down a bowl of crickets, but shocked Neo. "STOP DOING THAT!"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:37 pm

" That;s why I eat what they give and don't talk to them when they come around." Sarrow takes a bite of his new piece of meat. " I wish I could kill them but I'm pretty much useless on land. That's why I only fight in the aquatic arena. I hate fighting though half of the guys I fight are the mindless ones but the ones who do have minds I hate slaughtering."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:41 pm

"I just paralyze the ones with minds of their own, but after that, I don't know what the aliens do to them." He starts eating his crickets and knocks on the wall to Sarrows tank. "So, can you guess what I'm made of?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:46 pm

" Definetly Scorpion from the tail, and maybe a bat I don't know." Sarrow takes another bite and finishes the meat. " You wanna what I miss about being a human? I miss going to movies and watching all the action. You kinda remind me about a character from a movie called The Mummy Returns his name was Mathias and he ended up being part scorpion."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:50 pm

"I saw that movie, but he wasn't part bat." Neo crawls up the wall and looks up. "No aliens, good. If they were here, I'd be shocked into next week for this." He turned around to see a bucket of fish. He smirked and picked up a fish with his tail. "Here." He dropped the fish into Sarrow's tank.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:53 pm

" Good something that I no what it is. I think half the meat they serve me is some alien cow." Sarrow eats the fish quickly s the aliens don't see. " Thanks man. I'm sorry I can't do anything for you.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:57 pm

"Don't mention it. Apparently, scorpions and bats mostly eat fruit and bugs, so I'm ok. Even though I have no idea what kind of fruits and bugs they serve me most of the time." Neo continued to eat the crickets he had. "So, when's your next fight?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:00 pm

" Don't know but it looks like now." He sees two aliens with the thing they use to move his tank. " Well I'll see you after the match if I don't die." Sarrow is then hauled off to the arena.

OOC Can you play the role of my opponent Flailer
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:03 pm

"See you soon."

OOC: Ok, just post in the arena. I'll make the character as an NPC.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:33 am

Sarrow's tank is wheeled back in. " Hey man." Still groggy from being knocked out he swims a bit to try and shake it off.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:37 am

"Sup. How was the fight? I hear you fought an aquatic unicorn or something." Neo finished his crickets and then a bowl of water was dropped down along with some blue fruit.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:44 am

" He wasn't a unicorn he was a horse swordfish thing. It was pretty easy he was mindless so he didn't have any strategy." Sarrow stops swimming finally feeling like his old self again. " I hate how they knock us out after matches."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:49 am

"Meh... I don't mind. One day I'm gonna paralyze the shocker guy. You want in?" He took a bite of the blue fruit and layed back. "I hope I don't need to fight soon."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:29 am

No offense man I would help but I'm useless on land. Also the others might start yelling they want out and the aliens will catch us." Sarrow swims about lazily very bored.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:21 pm

"Ok, I don't care." He laid back and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:53 pm

" You tired. Not a very good thing to be during the day. You could be forced to fight any moment and if your tired you could die."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:42 pm

"I'm half nocturnal, what do you expect?" He ate his blue fruit, and as he grabbed the new fruit that the alien dropped, he was shocked by the staff thingy. "SERIOUSLY?!" He took a bite of his fruit and his cage was pulled up. "Looks like it's time for me to fight. Se you soon."

OOC: You can be the opponent. Use #19 in the NPC's.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:25 pm

" See ya when you get back." Sarrow continues swimming lazily and the alien drops meat in his tank. Sarrow grabs it and eats it even though he's already eaten enough for the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Space Gladiators :: Other Role Playing :: Cage Area-
Jump to: