Space Gladiators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space Gladiators

an Rpg made for people who want to be gladiator's in many different and wierd races

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flailer
Admin

Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:14 pm

Neo was wheeled back in, and he layed on the floor of his cage. "Sup Sarrow?" He asked, eating some crickets.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:18 pm

" Nothing much. You know whenever we talk your eating." Sarrow is still swimming lazily.
Back to top Go down
https://spacegladiators.forumotion.com
Flailer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:23 pm

"Yeah, I have a big apetite." He took another bite of his food and layed on a log. "I love crickets. They taste so crickety."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:27 pm

" I wouldn't know I only get raw bloody meat." Sarrow then dives to the bottom of his tanks and throws it over into Neo's tank. " That is my special shiny thing. I don't remember what its called but I know one of my family members gave me it."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:32 pm

"Hmmm.... Cool." Neo gives Sarrow the shiny thing and finishes off his bugs. The alien once again drops in a fruit. "Here, try some." Neo broke off a pieceof the fruit and tossed it over to Sarrow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:35 pm

Sarrow tastes the fruit. " Eh not much taste. It will stay in my stomach along time though. Stinks being part shark."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:39 pm

"Meh. I don't know why, but that fruit has an amazing aftertaste if you eat some of this too." Neo tossed in a chunk of a different fruit and then crawled into his log. "And some of this. Come up here." Neo pulled out a bag and crawled up the wall of his cage. He stretched out his arm and signaled for Sarrow to grab the bag, which was full with some strange liquid.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Sarrow surfaced. Eating the other chunk of fruit and then drinks the liquid. " You know we could get in trouble for sharing this food. Plus I've already eaten way to much for this week. Since I'm part shark I only need to eat so much a week."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:46 pm

"Whatever. How's it taste. And can I have some of your meat?" Neo tapped the glass of Sarrow's tank with his tail and blinked.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:48 pm

" Tastes fine. If you really want some here." Sarrow throws a big hunk of meat into Neo's tank.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:50 pm

Neo opened his mouth wide and caught the meat in his mouth. Acid sept into it from his fangs and the meat was swallowed. "Thanks. Tasty."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:52 pm

" Everything I think they feed us is mostly the stuff they don't want so I guess its okay." Sarrow then sarts to swim again hoping to work off some of the food he just ate.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:54 pm

Neo climbed up the tree in his cage and started to hang upside down from a branch. "Check this out!" Then a gaurd came in and shocked him, causing Neo to fall on his face. "Why?!"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:02 am

" They don't want us to have fun. You see my swimming isn't fun for me because I have to do it. While what you just did was fun."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:26 am

"No, I'm part bat! That's how I sleep! By the way, I hear unless sharks keep swimming, they sink. Is that true?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:27 am

" For regular sharks yes for me not so much. Since Crocs usually have to stay in one plce and wait for there food I can stay in one place."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:31 am

"Good point... Now... do you or do you not have eyelids?" He asked, looking at Sarrow and taking another bite of his fruit.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:39 am

" yeah I have two. Sice I'm part croc I have the one to see underwater and the regular one."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:43 am

"Ok. I can see in the dark with echolocation." Neo took another bite of his fruit.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:48 am

" Yeah I remeber hearing that somewhere when I was little." Sarrow stops swimming lazily because he is bored of it. " Hey watch this." Sarrow dives to the bottom of the cage then swims full force to the top flying out of the water in the process. He then lands back in the water. " How'd you like that."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:11 am

"Cool, but they might not like it." An alien shocked Sarrow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:13 am

"Damn it." Sarrow is so pissed off he grabs the shocker stick pulling the alien in with it. " Your going to die now." Sarrow starts tearing the alien apart. Soon other aliens appear. They shock the crap out of Sarrow then leave with there injured colleague. Sarrow smiles after the shocking. "It was worth it."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:53 am

"Not really, all you did was make them angry." Neo finished his fruit, and they dropped more down. "I'm not even that hungry anymore."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:15 pm

" Hey I don't cre if I have to fight five matches in a row tomorrow for that little stunt to me it was worth it."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:55 pm

"Meh, whatever." Neo said, eating some fruit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]   Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone to talk with [Flailer]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Space Gladiators :: Other Role Playing :: Cage Area-
Jump to: